The Barrett PTA is excited to offer EduKit for Barrett families. Busy parents can purchase school supplies for the 2019-2020 school year. These supply kits are custom-made by a company called EduKit, and are made to match the specific supply lists requested by Barrett teachers.
The deadline to order is June 30th for online orders and June 14th for check orders.
Why Order through EduKit?
- No Lines, No Crowds. Avoid the hassle of school supply shopping this summer.
- Supplies are Delivered Right to the Classrooms. Your child’s school supplies get delivered right to his or her classroom, so they are already there for them on the first day of school. No more cramming pencils, notebooks, and boxes of tissues into those already stuffed backpacks!
- Online Ordering is Fast and Easy. Simply select the Kit for your child’s grade next year (the 2019-2020 school year), add any additional items you may need like recorders and headphones, then check out.
- Shipping is FREE! If you order by the deadline, you pay absolutely nothing for shipping.
- Help Barrett Families in Need. During checkout you have the opportunity to add an amount of your choosing to help purchase supplies for Barrett families in need. This will help to ensure that all Barrett students start the year off right! These families are always very grateful to receive help with school supplies.
Online orders will be accepted until June 30th. All check orders are due by June 14th. Note that the Barrett PTA earns $1 from each Kit purchased from EduKit to help cover the program costs.
Visit https://www.edukitinc.com/schools/882/Barrett%20Elementary%20School%20Arlington,%20VA to order your supplies online.
Lauren Kent, email@example.com
Para comunicarse en espanol llame a Diana Bustamante al 703-228-8530.
Please see the 2019-2020 class supply lists below: