This is a possible solution to fix it when apps and websites give an error message or just load a white screen.
This and other tutorials are available on the Barrett Tech Help Center.
Sometimes apps and websites will fail load or pass you on to other apps. Follow these steps to troubleshoot and get you back to learning.
1. This is how to troubleshoot a problem when you cannot get an app to open or a website to load.
2. Tap the Settings app on the iPad home screen.
3. Scroll down on the left side and tap Safari.
4. Scroll down on the right side to find Prevent Cross-Site Tracking.
5. Slide the toggle switch to off.
6. Next, tap Clear History and Website Data.
7. Tap Clear on the popup dialog box.
8. You also need to check how many tabs you have open in Safari.
Every day you begin school by going to My Access.
9. Then you might be opening Canvas or Clever or maybe something else.
10. In Clever you are probably opening something else, like Seesaw, or BrainPOP, or Lexia.
11. You might see a loading icon, or an error message, or a blank white page like this.
12. The problem may be caused by multiple tabs being open in the web browser.
To close all of the tabs, tap and hold the View Tabs button.
13. A menu will pop-up. Tap the Close All Tabs at the top.
14. It will ask you if you are sure. Tap the Close All Tabs.
15. You may be asked if you want set the browser to close tabs automatically.
To avoid future problems, tap After One Day.
Don’t worry if you don’t see this. You can make this change in Settings, then Safari later.
16. Press the Home Button.
17. Now go back to My Access and try to sign in to the app or website that had an issue earlier.
18. That’s it. You’re done.