This and other tutorials are available on the Barrett Tech Help Center.
Here’s an interactive tutorial
1. Sometimes after an update to the Microsoft Teams app on the iPad things may not run as smoothly as they did before.
2. You might see an error message about a policy, or camera access, or something else.
3. When this happens, we can try refreshing settings by going to the Settings app.
4. Scroll down on the left side and tap Teams.
5. Look for the Clear app data setting.
6. Swipe the switch from left to right.
It will be green.
7. Press the Home button two times quickly to enter the app switcher view.
8. Having apps here is a good thing! These do not use battery life and having apps here saves battery life.
9. We normally don’t want to force quit apps, but for this fix we need to swipe up on the Microsoft Teams app to force quit it.
Do not force quit other apps!
10. Press the Home button to return to the Home screen.
11. Tap Teams again to refresh everything.
12. Everything should be fine.
13. That’s it. You’re done.