Every year students in Virginia must agree to follow their school district Acceptable Use Policy.
Here’s an interactive tutorial
1. The first step is to tap MyAccess.
2. Type your student number, also known as your lunch number in the username box.
3. Type your Arlington Public Schools password in the password box.
4. Scroll to find StudentVUE.
5. Launch StudentVUE.
6. Tap I am a student.
7. Type your student number also known as your lunch number in the User Name box.
8. Type your password in the Password box.
9. Notice your full name in the upper right corner.
You will need to type your name exactly as it appears here later.
10. Student must agree to follow the Acceptable Use Policy.
I agree to use Arlington Public Schools technology carefully, respectfully and responsibly.
I will follow school and Arlington Public Schools rules.
11. I will follow the Arlington Public Schools Acceptable Use Policy.
I will protect my privacy and the privacy of others.
I will be safe on the internet.
12. Type your full name in the signature box.
This must match the name in the top right corner.
13. Tap Yes.
14. Press the Home button
15. That’s it. You’re done.