This tutorial will show how students log into the Microsoft Teams app.
1. The first step is to press the Home button on the iPad and tap the Teams icon.
2. Tap the Enter email, phone, or Skype box.
3. Type your student number @ a p s v a . (dot) u s
Note: This is in the format of an email address. Students do not have access to any email. It is only a username.
4. Tap Sign in.
5. Type in your A P S username. This is also known as the student number or lunch number. Type your 6 digit password in the password field. If you need this information, please contact your teacher.
6. Tap Go.
7. Microsoft Teams will ask permission to send Notifications, access to the Microphone and Camera. Tap OK or Allow for all popups in Teams,
8. Tap Next.
9. Tap Got it on the final opening page.
10. That’s it. You’re done.
Here’s an interactive tutorial
This will show you the steps for logging into Microsoft Teams on your student iPads. You can click Start to go slowly or click Try It at the top and switch to a video.