Posted by Laurie Sullivan at 4/11/2013
Create a poster of any size to celebrate the theme of Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!
One prize per grade level will be awarded!
Submit your entries to the library on Friday, April 19, 2013
· Must feature one way you can Reduce, Reuse OR Recycle.
· Tell how your example helps the environment.
· All artwork must be original, hand-drawn
NO technology or photographs.
· Posters must be done individually; NO teams
· Name, grade level, and teacher must be on
the back of the poster
Questions? Please email Mr. Porter or Ms. Delli, Members of the Outdoor Classroom Committee