As the school year continues, your device can fill up with photos and videos you no longer need. When your storage fills up your iPad can slow down or cause problems with apps working the way you expect.
We’ve added the following tutorial to the Barrett Tech Help site.
You can find more troubleshooting help here.
This tutorial will walk you through how to free up space on your iPad by removing unwanted images and videos.
Here’s an interactive tutorial
1. To free up space on the iPad, Tap Photos to open your photo gallery.
2. Click Select
3. You can select individual photos and videos or you can select multiple.
To select multiple images quickly, tap on the first image and drag down diagonally without lifting your finger.
4. The images you select will have a blue check mark.
5. Tap on the trash bin on the bottom right of your screen.
6. Tap on the Delete Photos pop up.
7. Next, tap Photos on the top left side of the screen.
8. Tap Recently Deleted.
9. Tap Select in the top right corner of your screen.
10. Tap Delete All at the bottom left corner of your screen.
11. Tap Delete Photos.
12. That’s it. You’re done.
13. Click highlight