Second and Third Grade students will be taking the CogAT assessment. Below you will see the steps for doing a system check on the HMH DataManager app.
Set up and test HMH DataManager on iPads
Here’s an interactive tutorial
1. The first step is to make sure you have the Data Manager app installed. If you don’t see Data Manager, you will need to install it from the App Catalog.
2. Tap App Catalog.
3. Scroll down to H M H DataManager and tap Install.
4. Tap Install again.
5. Check for Data Manager on your homescreen. If the app is still missing, repeat the steps of going to the App Catalog and installing it again.
6. Tap Data Manager.
7. Tap the gear in the upper right corner.
8. A green check mark is good. If the “Required configuration” check is any other color, try to reinstall the app from the App Catalog.
9. Tap Launch Test Simulation.
10. Let the simulation run for 5 minutes. You will see some flashing of the screen behind this window as a sample test is run.
11. After 5 minutes, tap Close.
12. Tap back in the upper right corner.
13. Tap Take a Test.
14. Tap Yes on the Confirm App Self-Lock pop up.
15. That’s it. You are ready to proceed with the test.