Here’s an interactive tutorial
1. The first step is to tap Settings on the Home screen.
2. Tap Wi-Fi.
Confirm you are connected to your home internet.
3. Next, tap General on the left side of the screen.
4. Tap V P N on the right side of the screen.
5. Make sure GlobalProtect E S iPad settings has a checkmark.
If it is not checked, tap it to select that setting.
6. Tap the i in the circle.
7. Connect On Demand should be turned on. Verify the slider is to the right and it is green.
8. Press the Home button to return to the home screen.
That’s it. You’re done.